Monday, December 31, 2007

Goodbye Year of the Pig

Seeing as I keep a blog, it seems apropos (haha i always wanted to use that word. Lolz!) to submit a commentary on this felicitously entitled "Year of the Pig" (felicitous since I did give myself 15 pounds of bodily lard for Xmas) followed tomorrow with a post about overly idealistic New Year's resolutions that I will definitely keep. Snort*

But I'm not one to sentimentalize. Really 2007 was all about me freaking out and learning that I'm prone to panic attacks. 2008 will probably be much of the same, but I'll spice it up by adding a coke habit. How's that for an upper? Now who says I'm not positive?**

*I'm allowed to snort. It's still the Year of the Pig
**Puneet.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i like this post...and not just because i was referenced! can't wait to read more!

morgan said...

you must blog with your thesaurus open. it's admirable.

enjoy living in a self-realized world. now instead of your mother telling you "honey, shut up, you always get like this" when you're panicking/sobbing on the phone, you can just talk yourself down.

oh WAIT THAT NEVER WORKS. have fun!

PS COKE IS SO BOURGEOIS
PPS if they try to give you the vallies, insist on at least 5 mgs

Kam said...

my panic attacks involve more of me bouncing off the walls and blathering incoherently. not much sobbing involved, unless I'm hyperventilating.

morgan said...

it's probably good for you. gets your heart rate up. that probably prevents heart attacks.