Wednesday, December 19, 2007

shyyyt

So after forcing all my friends to read my blog, people actually like it and want me to write more. But shit, I don't perform well under pressure and this is making me kinda sorta anxious, despite avoiding the caffeine that gives me panic attacks (the doctor told me to stay away, but he didn't say I couldn't have Sugaaaaa!) , and I'm being stifled by my own (supposed, perceived, possibly non-existent) greatness. And now I have to figure out something to write about and seriously, guys, my life is not that interesting. I just do stupid shit like
1) run into a glass wall
2) set microwave fires
3) pick up stalkers
4) buy organic
So What the eff do I write about? Why would I want to revel in my idiocy, enough people do it for me already anyway. I could record the random ramblings in my head like: who sings all those songs on those fancy modern (lead-encrusted) childrens' toys that go "ABC, C is for Cow, D is for Dick" and do you think that singer wanted to be like, you know, the next Madonna, and is like "fuck, now I'm fucking singing these stupid tard baby songs in a stupid fake momma voice and I can't fucking fund that cocaine addiction no more, better switch lower quality crack for awhile fuuuuuuuuckkk i'll just drink the alcohol out of my perfume right now (but she probably can't afford perfume!)" or about how one of the admins at work is trying to set me up with a guy and I'm doing it for shits and giggles because that is how uninteresting my life is now, but she wants me to change my facebook picture since I look like a rabid beast to a more flattering picture, in case he like, you know STALKS me? Yeah. I guess I could write about that.

3 comments:

hulia said...

fire in the disco!

Unknown said...

you do think about random things...it's hilarious

Rachel said...

it's one thing to deface your own picture, but to do it to another person is deeply sick and twisted...but i like you so you're forgiven