Thursday, January 17, 2008

Fucking Hormones

I'm cold. Do you think it's because its almost FREEZING in Chicago? NO! It's because there are one too many women going through "The Change" in my office , therefore they think it is perfectly reasonable to TURN ON THE FUCKING AIR CONDITIONER in the middle of a Chicago winter (plus this random hippie man with long hair, who has hot sweats daily. And who is probably a woman. And who also reminded me that I COME FROM THE LAND OF THE INDIA in case I forgot. Way TO NOT live up to stereotypes)

3 comments:

Neil Biswas said...

I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some, people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as, uh, South Asia and, uh, the India, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Asia and should help the India and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our [children].

Unknown said...

maybe i should start a blog so that biswas can leave me funny comments to read...i almost enjoy them more than the actual posts. just kidding...love ya!

hulia said...

you need a happy twist to your blog, i.e., write about your supercool friends, i.e., me.

hi biswas! how's med school treating you? reading any good books? you are currently speaking to kam on the phone. i made her feel bad about that mwhahahah.