Monday, April 28, 2008

Industries that Will Fail if Teleportation Is Invented

According to Ashu:

1. Shipping
2. Airlines
3. Trucking (shouldn't this go with shipping? Dumbass)
4. Hotels (why? where else am I going to have my clandestine affairs?)
5. Real Estate Agents (ok still don't get this one).
6. Automobile
7. Aeronautical Engineers (I'm sure we can find some use for them)
8. Travel Agents
9. Space Travel
10. Sci-Fi writers (they'll just think of something new to write about, k)

And my own special contribution:

11. The Otis Elevator Company

6 comments:

horph said...

why must you steal my material and then mock me for it?! come up with your own shit!

Kam said...

hey i gave you credit

morgan said...

shoes!

Neil Biswas said...

this might be the most inane post yet.

btw you forgot taxi drivers, car salesmen, automobile plant workers, and about a thousand other professions.

i just lost a neuron.

Kam said...

I did have automobile. dumbass.

Kam said...

also, that means horph is an idiot. he made the list.