Friday, February 8, 2008

Manic! Panic!

Why the the post about Ashu generated more interest than Barack O'Bollywood, I dunno. Makes me think I should get new friends or something ok surriously JUST KIDDING please don't stop reading my blog now. I gave myself a brief hiatus (of 3 days) before posting because it was so warming to the heart to see my desi Barak's face first thing when I loaded my blog. But now we'll move on to life as usual. What is life as usual? PANIC ATTACKS!

The thing about panic attacks is that they speed up your heart rate, so if you get one at like, say 11:30 pm, you're basically screwed for sleeping on time. And let's say you have to get up early in the morning. Then you start getting anxious about all the shit you have to take care of the next day, including, but not limited to: waking up, looking human (but not like bag-lady human), making it to work before your boss notices that you are indeed late again, phone calls, and you know breathing. But you realize that you won't remember to do of this shit because you'll be too fucking tired from the lack of sleep because of said panic, so you start getting even more anxious, triggering yet another panic attack. Thus the cycle continues for the rest of the night, leaving you bloodshot, irascible, and manic the next day.

Just sayin'. Not like this happened last night or anything. Go Barack! w00t w00t!

2 comments:

horph said...

BECAUSE I AM AWESOME WHY IS THIS EVEN A QUESTION

Unknown said...

Please update. I am running out of things to do at work.