Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy V-Day! V as in VAG!

In regular bitter Kdizzle style, I should be bashing Valentine's Day. But, aha! I do not give up on my New Years Resolutions that easily, my dear friends. I'm !bursting! with positivity today, a positivity most likely generated by the overdose of chocolate and sweet tarts and whatever shit people gave me to push me up another damn bra size.

Oh loved ones, I need not one day to show my gushy mushy emotions for you; every day is a day of love. Don't you feel the humanity moving inside you? Or have you not felt anything/anybody moving in you for awhile? If so and you're sick of it, you can totally hit it with my host-brother from Mali who seems to have taken quite a liking to me and sends me des lettres d'amour in French telling me that I'm the BEST sister he's ever had. And those of you who get hot for heated men, he also sends me angry French letters telling me I have shredded him in my claws. Are those claws manicured, brotha?

Anywhooo, to commemorate Vaginatines Day (because really, it's all about havin' teh sexes), I'm decorating my blog with video valentines, giving you ladies and gentlequeens a visual mind-fuck. Work it, baby!


First, my should-be husband and baby-daddy Pharrell.




And don't worry, I won't forget my brown man. Here's some Shah Rukh Khan. Pay attention the water scene. Sigh.



Last but definitely not least, America's baby-daddy Barack (yes this has been posted before, but isn't V-day totally appropriate for this?)

3 comments:

Gigi Bleu said...

Hey! Can somebody get Kam a cyber-condom? Ya know there are a bunch of viruses out there!

Neil Biswas said...

don't worry, gigi - she has them all already

RobN said...

oh man shah ruh khan.. classic..did you see the part where hes dressed like the village people..?